• Developing, testing, documenting, and implementing high-quality websites and applications on time that perform according to the specifications and requirements of the Clients.
• Designing and developing content-related web pages for clients.
• Analysing the performance of websites and taking action to correct deficiencies.
• Assist in the planning and development of client websites.
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
• Directing team members who produce content.
• Develops and validates test routines to ensure the external and internal interface quality.
• Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices.
• Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.
• Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs.
• Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
• Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
• Work with designers, such as graphic designers, to determine the site’s layout to work on the UI/UX part.
• Integrate audio, video, and graphics into the site
• Quality-test and troubleshoot the website and/or its applications in various browsers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Web development or computer science, or relevant experience.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience is required.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications, language, and technical terminology.
• Must have WordPress experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them to the team and client.
• High degree of independent judgment and ability to solve complex problems.
Apply Now: email@example.com