About the Job
- The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the client’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- The intern will work closely with the executives to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing. This role will be instrumental in increasing the social media presence and gaining visibility for our clients among customers.
- Running social media advertising campaigns.
- Maintaining a solid online presence.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Overseeing reviews & inquiries via social media.
- Creating content for blogs and platforms like Quora.
- Strong command of creative writing skills.
- High Affinity for learning new things.
- Being insightful and showing ownership of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree ( Any Background )