Attention all users and Instagram marketing experts – are you finding ways to bring others’ content on your Instagram feeds but see no option to repost?
Yes, most of us wish to reshare someone’s Instagram story (typically called a regram). Still, it becomes overwhelming due to no such direct or in-built feature available on Instagram.
Many social media marketing experts consider post sharing a useful option for building a brand community.
However, when there is a problem, we tend to find a solution. Thus, we bring you 4 easy ways to reshare content on Instagram from other users.
What are the 4 ways to reshare content from other users?
There are so many options or tools available to repost the shared content. Still, we have squeezed four super effective and easy to understand ways to do these.
But here is a point to remember before you are going to repost any content:
Ethically you must take the real producer’s written permission of the specific content and let them know about your reposting. You can do this in three ways:
- Comment on that content about your reposting.
- Send a direct message to the real generator.
- Contact them via email and get permission.
After taking permission, adopt one of the below-mentioned methods to repost the content:
1. Use Repost for Instagram App
This app – Repost for Instagram is directly integrated with Instagram and enables you to repost the content easily, aiding your Instagram marketing efforts.
To regram the content on Instagram via the ‘Repost for Instagram’ app, you follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download “Repost for Instagram” from the play store or app store.
- Scroll on Insta and identify the content for reposting.
- Tap on three dots on the corner of the original post, then press “copy share URL” to copy it on the clipboard.
- Open “Repost for Instagram,” and your copied post will automatically appear on the homepage.
- Click on the “Repost” icon and then tap on “Copy to Instagram,” and now your post is ready to repost and edits.
- Share your repost with the beautiful caption.
2. Take Screenshot
This is an effortless and classic way to repost Instagram content. It is a manual method of reposting where you don’t need to go with any third-party app; follow the instruction below:
- Choose the post that you want to repost.
- Take a screenshot via your Android phone or iPhone smartphone.
- Edit the post as per your specification.
- Add extra material according to your requirements and draft a new Instagram post.
- Share it on your Instagram just like you are sharing your original post.
3. Repost with Regrann
Regrann basically provides you the tutorial for everything, and it also works for reposting Instagram content. The first thing that it demands is downloading the Regrann app, then copying the selected content’s link to your clipboard.
Then open Regrann, and the post that you copied will appear. You can now use various options such as saving, sharing, and scheduling the Instagram stories or feed for reposting. It also enables you to put a credit watermark on the repost.
4. Use DownloadGram
DownloadGram is an app that provides you the ease of downloading high-resolution images for reposting them with your account.
The best part of this tool is, you don’t need to download any app to repost the feed; you can do it with your web browser.
- find an image or video you want to repost, then copy its share URL from Instagram
- Open DownloadGram on your web browser, and paste that URL in its text box that appears on the homepage.
- Tap on “Download.”
- After tapping, it will redirect you to the webpage where your content is ready to download; tap on the upward-facing arrow and then save the image.
- Your image will be in your camera roll, and you can post it whenever you wish to.
Why repost on Instagram from other Users?
After understanding its method, you must get to know about its benefits and be sure! Is it worthy or not?
- It creates relatability, trust, and authenticity for your brand.
- Facilitate a strong relationship between you and your community.
- Reposting creates a direct line of communication between you and your followers so that they feel appreciated and acknowledged.
In the final words:
Finding the most suitable app for Instagram repost is a tricky task.
And when Resharing Instagram posts can help you build a strong bond with your customers, you can’t mess it up. Please choose the best option at your convenience, seek the user’s permission to share their content, and regram it.