About the Job
- Strategize, plan and conceptualize creative content campaigns for our clients on various channels and social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Ideate day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos and GIFs primarily for social media channels and other digital mediums.
- Responsible for the Social media calendar creation and execution of the same.
- Ideating, planning, creating and executing strong events and concepts for high engagement social media campaigns
- Maintain posting schedules across all online platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Build creative campaigns for new brand/product launches, sales and special offers.
- Post content for social media platforms on a daily basis.
- Communicate customer concerns and needs to appropriate departments.
- Attend external and internal events and assist with social media coverage.
- Write compelling, social-friendly, impeccable copy for news content that reflects our brand voice and values.
- Engage with social communities daily through comments and DMs across platforms.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Resourceful and creative skills
- Experience with social media schedulers and analytics tools
- Ability to identify social trends and influencers across the social media space
- A strong visual design sense
- Proficiency with various social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
- Should have excellent time management and planning skills and have the ability to adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Ability to drive initiatives, be creative, innovative and able to think out of the box
- Bachelor’s Degree ( Any Background )