About the Job
- Identify, map and qualify potential sales opportunities and schedule sales meetings for Digit Cure.
- Explore different businesses through research and reach out to them.
- Contact potential business and schedule calls with them.
- Plan and execute new marketing initiatives.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and communicate them with your colleagues.
- Open & explore different tasks in business growth and execute them.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Provide weekly and monthly reports of the work done.
- At least 2 years experience in core sales and customer-facing role.
- Prior industry-related business development experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business development strategies.
- Focused and goal-oriented.
- Experience in Client Engagement, Business Development, B2B Sales, Client Acquisition.
- Bachelor’s Degree ( Any Background )
- MBA in Sales/Marketing preferred.