Keyword research is a vital process to grow traffic for your website. It helps you to write perfect content to improve your search engine optimization. Finding the right keyword research tool can be tricky. Many keyword research tools will give you less accurate results that can disturb your SEO and ultimately waste your resources.
Check out the latest keyword research tools that will help you to increase website traffic in 2021.
List of 2021’s Leading Keyword Research Tools for SEO:
SEMrush is a complete SEO tool that will help you to carry out keyword research and improve rankings. You can use the Keyboard Overview tool on the dashboard to get a full picture of the keyword you intend to use.
The data that you will get will include how many people search a particular keyword if the keyword is growing in popularity or becoming less trending, the monthly search volume of the keyword, and much more.
The tool will also give you a list of related keywords that you can use to get better results. This can help you to find out where your competitors rank for a particular keyword.
SEMrush is considered one of the best keyword research tools in the market. If appropriately used, the tool can help you to achieve an excellent Google ranking.
- The tool will help you to analyze the competition level for a particular keyword.
- You can estimate keyword difficulty using this tool.
- It has access to 120 desktop databases and 18 mobile databases.
- Compare your keywords with competitors to check who is ranking highest for the most searched keywords.
Moz allows you to predict a keyword performance based on Search Volume estimates. The results provided by the tool are 95% accurate. The tool will tie together the keyword research metrics and make complex analysis easy.
This tool can also find a better keyword opportunity by looking at thousands of intuitive suggestions and comparing the sites’ keywords.
The tool also lets you analyze the past data so that you can see how your site has fallen or risen in rankings.
- Prioritize the keywords by metrics that matter to you
- Identify the keywords that best match your targets to achieve good Search Engine Optimization.
- Get thousands of intuitive suggestions and compare keywords that are better in the ranking.
Ahrefs is a tool designed to let you learn from the rivals by digging into their most profitable keywords. You can try this tool for free. Just type the keyword and your region into the search bar, and you will see the results right away.
You can also get details about your competitors’ keywords to indicate how visible they are and how they give a good search engine ranking to the website.
Use the tool to check key SEO metrics for the current top-ranking pages to see your competitors and how difficult it is to crack the first page.
- Identification of long-tail keywords with same parent topic
- Combine various filters including cost-per-click, SERP, word count, etc. to get the best keywords
- Get local and global monthly search volume estimates for a particular keyword.
4.Google keyword planner
Google Keyword Planner tool helps advertisers find the best keywords to run their advertisements on Google. It is a free tool to use and requires a Google Ad account to run it effectively.
It’s effortless to create a Google account if you don’t have one. Just sign-up and enter your payment details. The best part is it’s not mandatory to run an active campaign or pay for anything to use the tool.
Once you have created an account through your Google Ads account, you can type in any keyword and view data for the monthly search results that it generates. You can also get a long list of related keyword ideas that you can use.
- You can add new keywords to an existing campaign.
- When you add a new keyword, the tool will give you an estimated daily budget for the campaign.
5. Uber Suggests
Uber Suggests is a free-to-use tool that offers various metrics like search volume data, keyword suggestion, how difficult it will be to rank a particular keyword, i.e., keyword difficulty, and much more.
This tool developed by Niel Patel will also give you a lot of suggestions for related keywords. You can view a table of the top 100 Google results for a particular keyword with estimated visits, number of backlinks, domain source, and total social shares.
The tool will also give information on the content related to your keyword, giving estimated monthly visits, backlinks, and number of shares on platforms such as Facebook and Pinterest.
- Get top SEO pages to report to get which of your competitor’s pages rank for a particular keyword.
- Get insights on the strategies that are working for others in the market so that you can adapt them to gain an edge.
These tools will help you understand how your website is performing for specific keywords. We hope this article helps you to find the best keyword research tool for your SEO.